Turn your bookings into chances for more points. With Book-Spin-Win, you can spin for an additional 500 to 1 MILLION bonus points for each of your reservations at Radisson Hotel Group properties worldwide from September 10 through November 15, 2019.*
HOW IT WORKS:
FINAL RULES July 30, 2019
RADISSON REWARDS FOR BUSINESS BOOK-SPIN-WIN PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR EARN/RECEIVE POINTS. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES TO RECEIVE POINTS. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AUSTRALIA, AUSTRIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), COSTA RICA, CZECH REPUBLIC, DENMARK, ESTONIA, FINLAND, FRANCE, HONG KONG, INDIA, IRELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, POLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, THAILAND, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES AND THE UNITED KINGDOM ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THE PROMOTION WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW.
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR NOT LOCATED IN ONE OF THE COUNTRIES LISTED ABOVE AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
The Book-Spin-Win Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Radisson Hotel Group, 701 Carlson Pkwy, Minnetonka, MN 55305 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Vanson and Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Hwy 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441 (“Administrators”).
1. TIMING: The Promotion period shall begin at 9:00:00 am Central Time (USA) (“CT”) on September 10, 2019 and end 11:59:59 PM CT on November 15, 2019 and shall consist of two (2) periods: (i) a booking period (“Booking Period”) and (ii) a spin for bonus points period (“Spin Period”). The Booking Period begins at 9:00:00 AM CT on September 10, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on November 15, 2019. The Spin Period begins at 9:00:00 AM CT on December 4, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 18, 2019. All reservations must be booked and consumed during the Booking Period and all spins must be redeemed during the Spin Period to be eligible.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is an opportunity to earn additional Radisson Rewards for Business points (“Points”) and is only open to travel agent members of Radisson Rewards for Business who (i) are a legal resident of one the program eligible countries listed above; (ii) are the age of majority or older in their state/province/territory/country of residence; and (iii) have a valid email address saved to their member profile (“Eligible Member”). Membership in Radisson Rewards for Business is free. Visit www.radissonhotels.com/rewards/travelagents to become a member. An Eligible Member must agree to participate by registering for the Promotion on the site at: www.radissonhotels.com/rewards/travelagents-BookSpinWin by 11:59:59 PM CT on November 15, 2019. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Sponsor and Administrators, and each of their respective affiliates, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, franchisees, hotel management companies, and advertising/promotional agencies involved in the implementation and execution of the Promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of the immediate family (spouse, children, step-children, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings) or persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter or receive Points. Receiving Points is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By participating in this Promotion, an Eligible Member who meets the eligibility requirements, and has registered for the Promotion (individually “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these official rules (“Official Rules”) and that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Promotion. Any Entries or registrations received from an ineligible participant will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the rules of the Promotion in any way at any time, subject to state or federal law.
3. THE BOOKING PERIOD: During the Booking Period, an Entrant will earn one (1) spin for each customer reservation that is booked and consumed during the Booking Period (“Eligible Booking(s)”) up to a maximum of 100 spins. Spins earned by each Entrant will be determined by the Sponsor Post-Booking Period by counting the number of Eligible Bookings per Entrant. Spins will be awarded to qualifying Entrants on or about December 4, 2019. The Spin Period will begin December 4, 2019 at 9:00:00 AM CT and end at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 18, 2019. An Eligible Booking is determined at Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. HOW TO PLAY BOOK-SPIN-WIN/WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about December 4, 2019, Entrants with a valid email address saved to their member profile will receive a Radisson Rewards for Business email. Entrants must open the email and log in to the Spin to Win page on the Radisson Rewards for Business website to reveal the number of spins they have received, based on the number of Eligible Bookings earned during the Booking Period. During the Spin Period, Entrants can log in to the Book-Spin-Win page to play (spin the wheel) for the opportunity to receive a minimum of 500 Points and up to a maximum of 1,000,000 Radisson Rewards Points per spin. There is a limit of 100 (one hundred) spins per Entrant.
On the wheel, point values are seeded throughout the Spin Period and awarded to the person who plays on or after the time the Points are seeded. Odds of receiving a specific Point value will depend on the number of spins during the Spin Period and the order in which the spins are played. An Entrant will have his or her Points posted to the applicable account within 2 to 3 business days of completing their spin, with all bonus points posted by December 23, 2019, pending verification of his or her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Use of Points is subject to all terms and conditions of the Radisson Rewards for Business program as stated at www.radissonhotels.com/rewards/travelagentterms.
Points are non-transferable, and no cash equivalent or substitution is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor and/or Administrators. Entrants must use awarded spins during the Spin Period to be eligible to receive bonus points. Unclaimed earned spins will not be awarded. Entrant must notify Sponsor of any changed contact information to remain eligible.
Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Any Entrant who attempts to enter with multiple accounts, under multiple identities, or uses any device or artifice to register/play multiple times will be disqualified and forfeits any and all Points received in Sponsor's discretion.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that the Sponsor, Administrator, and the Promotion Entities, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers, Web masters and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, or undeliverable Eligible Bookings and/or email notifications; or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections or availability; or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; or any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; or unauthorized human intervention; or the failure to capture or loss of any such information. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any website users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion, and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website or any other Promotion-related websites.
By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing): (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and by the decisions of Sponsor and Administrators, which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his or her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all losses, damages, claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with or incurred with respect to: (a) the Promotion, including but not limited to any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s Eligible Bookings, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) typographical or printing errors in these Official Rules or any Promotion materials; (d) the awarding, acceptance, receipt, delivery of, possession, use, nonuse, inability to use, loss, of any Points; (e) due to unavailability or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, including but not limited to any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not such action[s], regulation[s], order[s] or request[s] prove[s] to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot or any other cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control, or as otherwise permitted in these Official Rules; (f) any interruptions in or postponement, cancellation or modification of the Promotion; (g) human error; (h) incorrect or inaccurate transcription, receipt or transmission of any part of any Eligible Booking; (i) any technical malfunctions or unavailability of a website or any telephone network, computer system, computer online system, mobile device, computer timing and/or dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or Internet service provider or mail service utilized by any of the Released Parties or by an Entrant; and/or (j) interruption or inability to access the Promotion, the Page, or any online service via the Internet due to hardware or software compatibility problems.
Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitations or exclusions of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. Check local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, your acceptance of Points constitutes your agreement and consent for Sponsor to use and/or publish your name, city and state/province/territory/country of residence and/or statements made by you regarding the Promotion or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or Promotion on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
7. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each Entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing) that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Points awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, or the appropriate Minnesota State Court located in Minneapolis, Minnesota; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
9. GENERAL: Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her Eligible Bookings) who tampers with the Eligible Booking or Book-Spin-Win - process. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE PROMOTION OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Promotion should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the promotion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor reserves the right to add additional promotional opportunities in its sole discretion. Any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. No materials submitted will be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details communicated outside of these Official Rules, the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. If you have any questions regarding this Promotion, please contact Sponsor at ProgramSupport@radissonhotels.com.